Friday, 31 July 2026

A Little August Project ✨Selected Posts

Over the month of August, I’ll be doing something a little different here on the blog.

Since so many of you have joined recently (welcome again, so glad you’re here!), I thought it would be a great time to revisit and refresh some older posts. I’ll be rewriting a selection of entries that were originally published quite a while ago.

If you’ve been reading for a long time, you might recognize a few of these pieces. And if you’re newer here, this will be a chance to catch some of the older content—without having to dig too far back into the labels.

Each of these posts means something important for me (brings back old memories / was extremely useful / brought about positive feedback...). I’m excited to revisit these entries, and I hope you’ll enjoy reading them just as much as I enjoy reposting them.

Thanks for being here 💛

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful idea, looking forward to ...ing!!

Miguel Ángel said...

Hope you enjoy the selected posts! The one on Monday is relatively new, the one for Tuesday much much older...

Anonymous said...

To be frank, I usually enjoy all of them. The main thing for me is simply being exposed to English for a few minutes every day, without having to look for specific topics myself.

Miguel Ángel said...

This is exactly the main aim of this blog!