Friday, 8 June 2018
- Decide on the main points you want to develop.
- Select the vocabulary chunks you want to use.
- Be ready to use connectors and links between your ideas and make your points sound coherent.
- Have fillers ready to use in case you forget or don't know how to express something.
· Do some speaking practice with the following cards: Childhood memories, Describe a resort, Important moments / decisions in your life, Security measures.
· Try some the following Splendid Speaking Activities to rehearse both the speech and the interaction parts of the oral exam:
Technology, Music, Language Learning, Jobs, Environmental Concerns, Cultural Attractions, Jobs, Eating Habits, Travel, Money, People, Home Sweet Home, Work, Life, Personality, Sport and Fitness, Cinema & TV, National Festivals.