Friday, 22 June 2018
Thursday, 21 June 2018
Wednesday, 20 June 2018
Monday, 18 June 2018
30th June to 28th July San Javier Jazz Festival 2018: 16 nights of great music for the warm summer nights of San Javier Click to see events in date order San Javier Jazz essential details The San Javier Jazz Festival for 2018 (30th June to 28th July) offers a quality selection of varied and exciting music at affordable prices from the end of June and throughout the month of July, with a flavoursome blend of Jazz, blues and soul, an eclectic selection of artists ensuring each concert is a unique and memorable experience. The open air auditorium offers ...
Murcia and Spanish news round-up week ending 15th June 2018: Prepare to bake on the beaches of the Costa Cálida: the summer starts here! After an unsettled spring there is a definite feel of summer in the air in the Region of Murcia this week, with temperatures set to climb up towards the mid-30s over the weekend, schoolchildren about to be unleashed on their unsuspecting parents for over two months, the World Cup under way and beaches being spruced up for the imminent arrival of thousands of holiday-makers. During the week 37 of the beaches in th
Friday, 15 June 2018
Tuesday, 12 June 2018
Monday, 11 June 2018
Friday, 8 June 2018
- Decide on the main points you want to develop.
- Select the vocabulary chunks you want to use.
- Be ready to use connectors and links between your ideas and make your points sound coherent.
- Have fillers ready to use in case you forget or don't know how to express something.
· Do some speaking practice with the following cards: Childhood memories, Describe a resort, Important moments / decisions in your life, Security measures.
· Try some the following Splendid Speaking Activities to rehearse both the speech and the interaction parts of the oral exam:
Technology, Music, Language Learning, Jobs, Environmental Concerns, Cultural Attractions, Jobs, Eating Habits, Travel, Money, People, Home Sweet Home, Work, Life, Personality, Sport and Fitness, Cinema & TV, National Festivals.
Thursday, 7 June 2018
Who is speaking?
What are they telling?
Can you describe the views? the images?
What thoughts / memories does this landscape bring to your mind?
Have you ever visited similar places? Where? When? Who with?
Can you name more endangered places? Why are they like that?
"Use me wisely and I will sustain you" What is sustainability?
Wednesday, 6 June 2018
Watch this film and describe what you can see aloud (as much8 in detail as possible) or say what it makes you think aloud... You may stop it from time to time; you may choose any 5-minute sequence or do it at different times or days. It will improve your speaking skills.