· Current state of affairs.
2) The government wants to keep primary schools open all year round so working parents can combine childcare and work. You have decided to write an article for the parents’ association magazine stating your opinion. Include the following points:
· Impact on adults.
· Impact on children.
· The values you and your friends share.
· The things you like to do together.
· How you think your generation differs from others.
NOTE: If you write an article different from the suggested ones, do write the title and type of paper / magazine / website it will be published